Monday, March 8, 2010

That time of year, again....

Sooo.... Once again its that time of year. For most people that means spring cleaning, melting snow, planning gardens and yard work, and getting ready for garage sales. For me, it means moving!
It seems like yesterday that we were moving from Calgary to Burnaby. Hard to believe its been a year. Now we are in for the biggest move yet. Nazko to Brampton Ontario!!!
Now, for those of you who don't know me, or havent been around through my moving era, these decisions are usually made fairly quickly, one day we are staying for a few years, the next day we are moving (sometimes by the weekend)!!!
This move is no different. Only a few days ago, we were thinking about buying a house and staying in Quesnel area permanetly. Within a couple of days we were buying a plane ticket for my husband and figuring out dates to move. To the other side of the country!!!
This will be the furthest East in Canada that I have ever been.
Although the packing and getting over there and being away from my husband for over a month is stressing me out, I'm excited to move there. There will be lots of places to go and plenty of things to see!!!
Because of moving so much, most of my stuff stays packed. However, I still havent gone through all my stuff from two years ago and need to sort it all out and repack a bunch of things. Its always hard trying to figure out what to take when you don't know for sure how long you will live there for.
Now I jsut have to figure out how much it is going to cost to move out there, plus there is a wedding to go to at the end of May in Vancouver. Gonna be travelling lots this year! should be a fun summer.
Packing, here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always liked moving when we were younger. Some kind of gypsy blood in us or something~~but I also had this conflicting spirit~~as I wanted a place we could call home. Somewhere where we lived and built it up and grew up our babies and our gardens~~Prayerfully you will get to see sights but remember where your home is and where everyone loves you guys. Nazko is missing you already and you haven't even moved. That is something one of our Pastors use to preach that if you are moving and no one is going to miss you you need to think about that~~ you have done nothing to impact those around you You have impacted those around you and that is good Our biggest prayer is that you two will find a good bible believing, preaching, teaching church and become active members in it and that is wherever you move. God goes with you our love and prayers mama and papa
    ps the worst part of any move to me in the past and to this day is cleaning up the place we are leaving. Happy "Spring Cleaning"

    ReplyDelete